Tuesday, May 12, 2020
President Bowen and club officers have decided that due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we are going to cancel this months meeting tonight at the club room in Fulton.
We are going to skip this month just to be safe and see if the pandemic situation begins to improve before next month. Mauve we will be able to meet un June.
More information will follow in the next few days about the clubs participation in Field Day this year.
Take care and 73 to all.