- *147.075 (+) 103.5 - Tupelo W5NEM
- *145.490 (-) 141.3 - Tupelo N5VGK
- *145.450 (-) 192.8 - Fulton WX5P
- *146.640 (-) DStar - Tupelo KE5LUX
- *444.950 (+) DStar - Tupelo KE5LUX
- *147.240 (+) 100 - Tupelo K5TUP
- *147.380 (+) 123 - Pontotoc KG5LRE
- *146.940 (-) 192.8 - Amory KB5DWX
- *145.150 (-) 156.7 FUSION - Guntown WJ5D
- 443.200 (+) offset CC1 DMR Amory
Monday, April 9, 2018
April 2018 meeting
Good evening everyone.
Our Monthly Meeting will be tomorrow at our new meeting room located at the Old Fulton Grammar School located at 603 South Cummings Street in Fulton, MS, Tuesday April 10th, 2018. The entrance will be on the south side of the building, or the right side of the building if you are looking at the front doors. There is also parking in the back and is accessed from S Clifton Street.
We will begin at the normal time of 6:45 PM and after the business meeting, the program will be on emergency power usage and storage. Brian Dudley (KG5VEK) is putting on the program and he will have some solar panels, etc for the program.
Look forward to seeing those that can make it out.
Take care and God Bless.