We are looking at doing a club workday to support getting the weather station back operational. The proposed dates are either 11 March or 18 March. If you are available to volunteer on either day, please let us know what day would work best for you. We will decide the date based on the total number of members available to help. Keep an eye on the weather today, and I look forward to hearing from everyone on the net tonight!
Mooreville, MS 38857
PO Box 261
NEMRA, IncNortheast Mississippi Radio Amateurs, Inc
Post a Comment