Link to ICOM Japan for the official download and instructions.
Here are the major changes:
Changes from Version 1.30
[Spectrum scope is improved]
- A Scroll mode that can seamlessly change the displaying scope range, depending on the operating frequency, is added.
- A popup screen that displays when SPAN or EDGE change is added.
- The number of FIX EDGE memories is expanded to 4.
- Each band independently memorizes the Reference level.
- Improved the Scope function of the RS-BA1.
[Preset function is added for FT8 operation]
- A Preset function that can set each operation is added.
[Multi-function dial is enhanced]
- A Multi-function dial now works as a memory channel selector in the Memory mode.
- A Multi-function Menus Customization function is added.
- A function indicator for the Multi-function dial is added.
- A Front Key Customization function that can change the function of [VOX/BK-IN], [AUTOTUNE], [△], and [▽] is added.
- A MIC Key Customization function that can change the function of [UP] and [DOWN] is added.
- The Band Stacking Register window is added.
- While operating in the Data mode, the receive tone control is deactivated.
- The default setting of the CI-V USB Port is changed to “Unlink from [REMOTE].”
Refer to INFORMATION IC-7300 Version 1.40 for details.
The Scroll mode for the RS-BA1 Version 2 software will be added to Version 2.30.
Post a Comment