- *147.075 (+) 103.5 - Tupelo W5NEM
- *145.490 (-) 141.3 - Tupelo N5VGK
- *145.450 (-) 192.8 - Fulton WX5P
- *146.640 (-) DStar - Tupelo KE5LUX
- *444.950 (+) DStar - Tupelo KE5LUX
- *147.240 (+) 100 - Tupelo K5TUP
- *147.380 (+) 123 - Pontotoc KG5LRE
- *146.940 (-) 192.8 - Amory KB5DWX
- *145.150 (-) 156.7 FUSION - Guntown WJ5D
Friday, May 4, 2018
May meeting 2018
Good evening everybody!!
Our Monthly Meeting is next Tuesday May 8th, 2018 at our meeting room located at the Old Fulton Grammar School located at 603 South Cummings Street in Fulton, MS. The entrance will be on the south side of the building, or the right side of the building if you are looking at the front doors. There is also parking in the back and is accessed from S Clifton Street.
We will begin at the normal time of 6:45 PM and after the business meeting, the program will be on operation of N1MM Plus logger as we will be using this software in the upcoming field day June 23rd and 24th. I hope to have a dummy example or two set up and everybody will get an opportunity to get hands on time with the software. We will need loggers as well as radio operators for the event. The logger being able to accurately log and quickly enter information is just as important as the radio contact itself. Without an accurate log it is as if the contact was never made and that time wasted.
We look forward to seeing those who can make it out.
Take care and God Bless.
73 - Bobby