- *147.075 (+) 103.5 - Tupelo W5NEM
- *145.490 (-) 141.3 - Tupelo N5VGK
- *145.450 (-) 192.8 - Fulton WX5P
- *146.640 (-) DStar - Tupelo KE5LUX
- *444.950 (+) DStar - Tupelo KE5LUX
- *147.240 (+) 100 - Tupelo K5TUP
- *147.380 (+) 123 - Pontotoc KG5LRE
- *146.940 (-) 192.8 - Amory KB5DWX
- *145.150 (-) 156.7 FUSION - Guntown WJ5D
- 443.200 (+) offset CC1 DMR Amory
Sunday, November 11, 2018
Nov 2018 meeting
Our Monthly Meeting is this coming Tuesday night, Tuesday November 13th, 2018 at our meeting room located at the Old Fulton Grammar School located at 603 South Cummings Street in Fulton, MS. The entrance will be on the south side of the building, or the right side of the building if you are looking at the front doors. There is also parking in the back and is accessed from S Clifton Street.
The heater has been serviced and is operational. Thanks to Buddy Collins and Tommy Poole for the help with that!!
We will begin at the normal time of 6:45 PM and will be discussing old business, new business, etc. Also it's that time of the year to start looking into the 2019 NEMRA Club officers and the nominating committee will be announcing their recommendations .
Please, please, PLEASE, everyone try and attend the meeting. Our attendance has gone way down during the summer and we need to try and pick it back up if possible. Try and bring a friend, member or not, to the meeting and program.
Still not sure about a program for Tue night. We have a good bit of boring business that has to be discusses before the end of the year, but I will see what can be put together.
We look forward to seeing those who can make it out.
Take care and God Bless.
73 - Bobby