- *147.075 (+) 103.5 - Tupelo W5NEM
- *145.490 (-) 141.3 - Tupelo N5VGK
- *145.450 (-) 192.8 - Fulton WX5P
- *146.640 (-) DStar - Tupelo KE5LUX
- *444.950 (+) DStar - Tupelo KE5LUX
- *147.240 (+) 100 - Tupelo K5TUP
- *147.380 (+) 123 - Pontotoc KG5LRE
- *146.940 (-) 192.8 - Amory KB5DWX
- *145.150 (-) 156.7 FUSION - Guntown WJ5D
Sunday, November 12, 2017
Nov 2017 meeting
Good afternoon everyone. I hope you are having a great weekend and lets not forget those who have served and are currently serving in our nations military on this Veterans Day Weekend.
We are having our monthly club meeting this Tuesday night at 6:45 pm at the Fulton City Hall Board Room in W Wiygul St in Fulton, MS.
We will be discussing some important topics that will affect our club along with a membership application to vote on. We will also make plans for the Dec (Christmas) dinner/meeting and the nomination committees will make announcement for the 2018 year club officers and the floor will open for other nominations as well.
Dennis and I are going to put on a program and it will be a live, On The Air, demonstration on digital FT8 mode along with question and answers (I hope) about the setup and use of FT8.
Its going to be a fun filled evening so come on down and enjoy the fellowship and program along with us.
If you have any visitors that would like to come, please invite someone and lets fill the room.
I look forward to seeing you all there so 73 for now and God Bless.